As you approach the 2 story building with a fence surrounding the main building and the adjacent stable you see a sign at the open gate and again above the front door. "Full Moon Inn".

Once inside, Grey and the others find the main common room with a bar and 12 tables. One of the barmaids seems friendly enough as Grey uses his people skills to interact with them, finding her name is Katha, and she is a bit of a gossip.

"Oh didn't you hear? Over a week ago, Francois, a local fellow, well he fell dead right here in the common room. I was taking a break in the kitchen at the time, resting my weary feet near the back door. I remember, just before people started hollering in the common room, got a whif of some awful odor blowing in from outside. It was kind like rotten meat-not that we serve any here, mind you-but worse. Luckily, I’ve got quite a strong stomach. In fact, was just about to go outside to find out what could be causing that odor when the screams began. Then I saw Francois being carted off to be buried. You know, forgot all
about that awful odor until just a few days ago when old Fiora mentioned that she had smelled it, too. I’d lock your door while you’re sleeping if was you. Everybody in the village does now. Speaking of rooms, your our only other visitors here other than Duncan, he's a merchant in from the port. Will you 6 be needing a room? Drinks?"