"Oh don't worry," Giuseppe says excitedly, stepping around the cart to place a somehow clammy and clawed hand on Laura's arm, "I'll take care of everything. All you will have to do is show up." He gives her arm a squeeze, with his other hand waving away her second comment. "Oh, it is still early morning. I will get us a reservation for dinner tonight. Belletuaxe's is very sought after, but I will get us a table at 7! I can do that sort of thing for you love. Shall I pick you up at your place around 6:45?" he says, rushing back behind the cart where he bends down and disappears behind the counter top. There is the sound of rummaging before he reappears, clutching the most perfect looking peach that Laura has ever seen. It was too large, too round, its flesh pink and fuzzy but almost fragile to the point of transparency. Guiuseppe holds the fruit forward with both hands for Laura, and says, "So, if I give you this, you will meet me tonight for dinner?" Laura can feel the shifting of Glamour in the air again, coalescing at the promise of a new Bargain.