1. - Top - End - #105
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Quote Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Hylusi Quaternaros, Magus of Bleakpines
    Magework Necromancer
    Darkvision: 60ft
    AC: 15 HP: 32/32 THP: 11
    PP: 14 PIv: 14 PIs: 11
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    3/5 d6 HD
    Arcane recovery 0/1
    Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
    Fingerbone staff 4/10
    Alchemical treats: 7/7 granting 3THP

<Few, if any. Consider the insects,>
    Hylusi sent. <They were accelerated back to the moon with their prey at incredible speed. It is likely we will encounter the same phenomenon.>
    At his question of spells, Hylusi nodded. <I ensure featherfall is available. When one can utilise flight, only a fool relies on the kindess of gravity in the face of interference with their spell.> She glanced at the others. <Of course, it only affects a limited number of entities, the number of which this group will exceed.>

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

nil
    Bil
    Twilight Cleric of Damh
    AC: 18 HP: 23/33 THP:
    PP: 17 PIv: 11 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    5 / 5 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 3/4 1st, 1/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd; channel 1/2
    Bil conducts a quick headcount. Kunnian, Felicity, the prince, the mage, himself...
    "I am, of course, no expert in the limitations of your Art, lady magus. But my experience with the particular spell you mention is that we are actually a small enough group to fit comfortably within its limits. Unless there are other warriors not gathered her prepared to make the journey, perhaps? Or," Bil's gaze is direct and unamused, "perhaps you mean to imply that you would choose to preserve the undead minions in your command over the companion's gathered here?"
    He sniffs. "His highness the prince was not the only one perturbed by the curtness of your note."

-- At an appropriate moment, to Prince Doredan --
    "Your highness, would you know if anyone within the castle has a quantity of diamonds available? I have gold to exchange, but they are the crucial component in a spell of resuscitation. Should one of our companions be slain, with the appropriate offering I can beg Damh's intercession? If not, I must beg time to return to town, and hope to find a merchant able to open his shop in these distressing times."

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    posting in the back together timeline, knowing Bil and Kunnian have a flashback still to wrap up

Last edited by jscape2000; 2023-03-12 at 12:25 AM.