Karl shrugs, his brow furrowed and lips pursed. "Just saying we should be careful," he replies. He finally pulls a hand out of his coat and says, "Got one. Give me a moment and I'll get it placed."

While Karl works on placing the tracker, Anna lets her vision blur as she allows The Beast to turn its attention to the building. As the creature begins to show her its answer, her head is filled with a chorus of hissing and rattling and shrieking noises. The cacophony drowns into the background as Anna's vision floats across a dark room, shifting as if she were bodily part of a seeping fog. Her vision moves slowly over a stone box, reminiscent of an above ground sarcophagus. Engraved across the rough grey stone are ornate English letters. Though Anna can't seem to focus on the words, she gets the sense that legal scripture has been chiseled all over the tome.

Suddenly the sarcophagus lid is gone, and for a moment Anna catches a glimpse of a corpse. Even though it does not move, and its face is out of focus, Anna knows this is a Kindred. But as the body comes closer into focus, Anna suddenly finds the body gone... long since fled. Instead, all that is left inside is a twitching pile of milky white maggots.

As the vision pulls out, Anna can only conclude that there are no Kindred inside the motel.

"Or one of their gods," Mother Blackstar says, correcting Rachel on her assertion about The Crone. To her next question she replies, "No, they cannot just contact you anywhere. They are... fickle things, and mostly only appear when they want you to see them. I have spent much time trying to find how to summon them, how to have more sway and how I might harness their powers." She shakes her head, and says bitterly, "Aisling might have been the key.,," but her voice trails off on the thought. Her eyes go dark and hard, suddenly fixated on something distant.

She'll nod at the mention of Oleander's ghouls. 'The one that was with us on the trail was called Charles. It shouldn't be that hard to take him away from Oleander if we can get his address. Perhaps my new friend Patrick knows his full name?'
Rachel's idea immediately rouses Mother Blackstar from the fog of her thoughts. "Do it," she says with authority, the weight of her words almost making Rachel wonder if they were lifted by her blood powers.

Coming from England, Rachel was more than familiar with the mortal lore about the Fair Folk, but was less knowledgeable about how the old stories might relate to whatever creatures Mother Blackstar was so obsessed with... and whatever it was that had been watching her up on that mountain. However, like with The Kindred and old vampire myths, there were likely many kernels of truth that she might be able to resource.

(OOC: Two successes. I think what I will do here is give Rachel the condition "Informed (Faerie))