Wood Elf Druid
    AC: 15 HP: 54/54
    PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    7 / 7 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 1/4 1st, 2/3 2nd, 2/3 3rd, 1/1 4th
    1/2 Wildshape

Caelyn was beginning to feel spoiled by the rest she'd been getting from Seniyad's blessing had been added to her staff. But now... there was an anxiety that her rest might be stolen away again. But when Sam proposed the in initiative she was prompt to respond, even as she continued pawing through potion vials. "Chances are we'll attract a trap. But... we've generally proven ourselves more than resourceful enough to I think that if we're careful we can handle the negative attention and prosper on the other side." She smiled at her sister, then closed her eyes for a moment and continues. "Our... sneaking friend had a different adventure they needed to go on..."

"If we must look to scum for such insights... well I suppose we must... But, our friend Leaf reminds me of... our friend's movements when we explore, so perhaps you'd be capable of surveying the target. I am capable of being as innocuous as a spider or a mouse, and we have potions of invisibility. When we make our move against the bastards who burned that boat, we should make use of all of this and be more that quiet enough." She looked to Sam, however, and her features softened. "But we'll be more prepared if we explore every avenue. So if you feel a trap is appropriate, or some more information, or some other good deed of vagrancy and homicide, I'll follow you there." Brother...She finished sorting through baubles, rings, and fanciful robes and briefly modeled the new hood she wore.

"Besides, even though every moment inside this city mildly offends me, I'm highly entertained by this whirlwind tour of the big city. And the friends we've met along the way." She pulled the hood down, freeing the rat underneath the spawning hat that she'd selected. She caught it in her hand as it scrabbled away and whispered to it, sending it on a quest into the sewer with a nibble of dried fruit and a mission.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    There are 8 more charges in that rabbit to heal people (approximately), so I'm going to roll d6 to put Grepha and Sam back together. (8d6)[3][6][4][1][5][5][3][4](31) for healing, spread out as we need it. We also have Bokono for the rest of an hour off this charge, and he empowers Caelee's spells once per turn. I'd rather not waste the charge, but if it does no big deal.

Attune to Robe of cold Resistance. Activate rat hat. Cast Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals, and roll a handle animal of (1d20+7)[20]. While the rat is under animal friendship, I want it to go into the sewer and look for wererats, sleep, then come back to me for food. I will cast animal friendship on it tomorrow morning and ask it to lead us if we have to come back down here. Also rats are cute and useful, and Caelee must have the most pets in the party. Now she has rats, all at the cost of an item charges and two first level spells.

Also, I can look up art for these magic items if necessary, but I'd like to ask the DM if they have samples of the magic items first.
    Last edited by purepolarpanzer; 2023-03-09 at 01:54 PM.
    The Bear is Back.