Conditions:
Concentrating on:
3/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 0/1
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 4/10
Alchemical treats: 7/7 granting 3THP

The paladin

When the centaur entered, Hylusi was standing at the window, staring out at the red moon and weighing the medallion in two of her hands. Their primary tasks complete, one of the servitors was cleaning the room for want of something to do. The others stood against the wall, carrying the belongings the Magus intended to take with her; spare robes, a tent, fine wine, perfume, long-lasting food, the most valuable books from her collection. The remainder had been packed and instructons had been left to send them back to Bleakpines.

The corpse of the man Hylusi had killed had been stashed in the corner of the Princess' chamber, destined to no doubt upset the maids in the morning.

She turned her head at the sound of hooves striking on stone. The centaur - as with all their ilk - was tall, but despite her size and obvious might the creature was holding the letter like an aegis before her.
<The letter? There was - is - much to be done before the Red Moon departs, and my time was better utilised in work. Neither myself or my servants can speak aloud, and they do not have the telepathic talent that I possess. Thus, the letters. They served their purpose, did they not?>
Her mind-voice was calm and measured as she turned to face the paladin more fully.
<Fourhooves, correct? I hope you have prepared. We will not return for some time, I believe, and even I cannot be certain what we will encounter.>

---

The prince

As the Prince entered, Hylusi bore his annoyance with a neutral expression, but when he revealed he too had found a way to follow the moon, she blinked. Her voice did not stutter - as a thought, it was incapable of such, but there was nonetheless a note of surprise in it.
<You... have?>
She settled herself, adjusting her grip on her staff, and when she next 'spoke' it was in her normal cold-water tone.
<I see. My apologies, your Highness - the recent events have left my humours unbalanced. The letter was generic. No insult was meant to you and your station.>

Once the rest of the group had gathered, she turned back to look at the distant ruddy moon.
<Restaurants, indeed? I would be interested in inspecting that mask of yours at some point. But for matters at hand...>

Focusing her will on the medallion, she brought back the milky path to the Red Moon. She gestured grandly with her left arms to the way to the Moon, stepping aside to clear the way for the others.

<Behold, our path. I cannot say what we might face once we depart. I would recommend you go first, in case the path vanishes behind me, being the summoner.>

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Added the twilight cleric THP from earlier since i didn't update my stats for it, which afaik should last until i finish a long rest.