1. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    Cora
    Well if were going to try to get a signal out then we should check the dish has power first, then check the comms relay and secure that along with the landing pad.

Cora attempts to use a computer station to access the comms array and determine if the dish has power
    You pick your way around the wreckage to a nearby computer station, set against the Power Station wall. The computer station has a cracked screen, but other than that appears more or less intact. There is no power, and you cannot see any lights on anywhere or hear any powered mechanics anywhere... it appears the power station is disabled or damaged somehow.

Edit: The power station itself is a grey stand-alone blocky two-story duracrete structure about a hundred feet long by sixty feet wide. A small fenced in area next to it holds some kind of energy equipment, transformers or capacitors or something. Whatever they are, they are planted into the ground, and connected with heavy crisscrossing wires. Danger signs warning individuals to keep out are posted all around the area. There are only a few windows to the power station, little more than slots placed high up on the duracrete walls, most likely for ventilation. There is only a single, metal door which hangs off one hinge, and it opens into darkness within.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-03-09 at 02:41 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig