1. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Maker Kunnian
    AC: 15 | HP: 20/38 +11 | HIT DICE: 5d8+10
    Speed: 25ft | Initiative: +2
    Passive Perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 11
    Conditions: ---

Kunnian had remained silent as the others seemed to bravely accept the king's plea. Just as the party was disbanding temporarily, Kunnian called out to Bil and strolled up to him: ''Excuse me, father. Would you mind if I walked with you for a moment? This might be too forward of me but-but I have something I need to confess.'' There was a heavy weight upon her soul and she hoped a priest of Damh might be able to offer counsel.

As the pair stepped outside, the air still felt tense and Kunnian walked in silence for a moment before talking. She was trying to compose herself, unsure how to bring up the difficult subject on her mind: ''I-'' she started. She took a deep breathe: ''I think I could have stopped this...'' She looked away, embarrassed. ''You see, before leaving home I received a prophecy that something terrible would happen at the wedding. I came here to alert the royal family but... I can get so distracted sometimes... I completely forgot what I came here to do and decided to enjoy myself instead.'' Her eyes glistened with tears. ''And then, when I tried to save Monsinor, my magic wasn't strong enough. I don't know what to do, Bil. I want to help you, like the king requested, but what if I just make things worse again?''
    Last edited by NiKkatsu; 2023-03-08 at 02:39 PM.