View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown OOC XV

1. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown OOC XV

Sieghard: no guns! we're being stealthy.
    Elsa: I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

By my count that's 4 crits in the surprise round. Definitely gonna use Sudden Death for these gobbos.
    +3 crit from Ludo: (1d100)[91] - right in the scruttocks. Gobbo is stunned for 1 round.
    +10 crit from Ortwin: (1d100)[8] (I think with the Unaware bonus he does hit and get the benefit of that Fury) - dead
    +9 crit from Elsa - I forgot to roll the dice but +9 is always dead with SD (same as the +10 above really)
    +1 crit from Sieghard: (1d100)[98] - just winded

I also count 5 other injured gobbos, which I guess means only one gobbo in the hollow has escaped the surprise round unscathed. I'm assuming there that since she doesn't have any non-blackpowder ranged weapons Jarla isn't joining in the opening volley, although she still has those actions to spend if she wants to be doing other stuff.

Rolling initiative:
    Ludo - (1d10+74)[77]
    Jarla - (1d10+62)[69]
    Sieghard - (1d10+47)[54]
    Bardhyl - (1d10+45)[54]
    Elsa - (1d10+44)[54]

Tatiana: (1d10+42)[45]
    Bardhyl's outlaws: (1d10+41)[43]

Glimrut: (1d10+61)[70]
    Gobbos: (1d10+25)[26]

So the order for round 1 will be:

Ludo
    Boss Glimrut
    Jarla
    Sieghard
    Bardhyl
    Elsa
    Tattie
    Afrim + Ortwin
    Da Ladz

I've got the round 1 actions for Ludo and Bardhyl already, so I'll just need Jarla's surprise round actions and then the round 1 actions from Jarla, Sieghard and Elsa. Glimrut comes before all of them so I'll throw a quick IC post up so you can see his actions.

@rax can I suggest you put a 'character sheet' for Bardhyl's followers somewhere in this thread, similar to TheSummoner's sheet for the Thorns? I found their Ag by going back in my PM inbox which is not a safe long-term record!
    Last edited by LCP; 2023-03-06 at 09:37 AM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X