Rachel will lean over and pass Blackstar her phone with the picture of the toad statue already open. 'Their side? Then you have some idea who they are. I had the feeling they were observing us all the way up the trail.' The sound of their laughter was hard to forget. 'Gateway is perhaps a stretch. I'm not sure it's something any of us would want to pass through. Oleander told me she encouraged a mortal to stick his head into the statue's mouth. Apparently a hand dragged him inside and they haven't been seen since.' Rachel says that last point like she didn't quite believe it. 'You can't tell from looking at the picture,but the water was running uphill and into the statue's mouth. I'd like to think that would be quite difficult to fake.'

To answer the other questions. 'Apparently one of Oleander's ghouls stumbled across the statue. Given it's in the woods in the middle of nowhere it's not something that would be easy for one of us to find before dawn. She did insist on blindfolding me before she'd even drive me up there. I could probably make a rough guess as to the area but there's a lot of ground to cover. Obviously she would prefer to get something in return for the location of the statue but she didn't see fit to tell me what. Would you like me to call her?'