1. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Rachel's words seem to pique the Primogen's interests almost immediately. She leans forward in her chair towards Rachel, hands almost claw-like as she grips her her knees. "A gateway?" she asks, "You mean... to Their side?" For a moment Mother Blackstar's eyes are wide, feral and hungry. Then she leans back in her chair and shakes her head. "How did Oleander find this? Where is it?" And before Rachel can reply, she adds a third question, "Did she name a price?"

Kar's eyes go hazy for a moment again, and when he comes out of it there is a nasty look on his face, his fangs extended and visible from behind curled lips. "They're here," he growls almost dismissively, "somewhere inside, though I can't tell where." He points to the sign that says "More Parking in the Back", and says, "We should probably check back there. I'm pretty sure that was where I saw their car in my vision."

He reaches into his coat, and Anna can tell that Karl is reaching for his pistol. But he adds, "Unless you wanna just go straight in."
    “We get the license plate of the car first,” Anna said, “then we bust in on them, make sure they’re not a threat, and get a recorded statement of who put them up to this.”

She paused.

“Either that or we dump their torpid bodies in the van and cart them off to Tony’s, but I’d rather not have to carry anyone tonight,” she added.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-03-04 at 08:16 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig