1. - Top - End - #85
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Prince Doredan
    Human Martial Bard 5
    AC: 14 HP: 24/33 +11
    PP: 9 PIv: 11 PIs: 9
    Conditions: ---
    Standing Reaction: Dodge Roll if critically hit or if hit while at 12 hit points or less (1/encounter)

Once they arrive outside the Princess' guest room, Doredan lowers his father into one of the lounge couches, the weight growing rather taxing. Despite what he'd heard from the abductors, the elvish delegation's quarters look ransacked, and he can see past an emerging Hylusi no accompanying princess. A pit of despair sinks into the pit of his stomach.

Standing from his father's side, he turns to face the entering elvish Queen. Just the sort of political maneuvering he'd never wanted upon his shoulders... "Queen Varn'allow," he greets the foreign royal with a bow of the head rather than a knee, as befitting her status as a reigning monarch, while he only a prince. Doredan does his best to keep the exhaustion and stress from creeping into his voice, but it inevitably carries an edge of frustration. "It is good to see that your Majesty is safe. My brother the Prince was abducted by raiders, taking advantage of the..." he pauses, looking towards the windows - incredulously, still. "The red moon."

Lowering his head in shame, Doredan admits, "I was unable to rescue my brother, fooled by their illusionist. They were shouting to one another. They claimed that the Princess was not yet on board, and that they would need to take flight soon-" he looks hopefully to Hylusi. "Magus, were you able to reach the Princess in time?"
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2023-03-02 at 12:09 AM.