As Captain Bloodtusk comes over as the party returns, he shakes his head once the situations is explained to him. "You're too damned paranoid, Master Dwarf. We've been in Lastwall for the past day - no longer in the Hold of Belkzen. But tomorrow, when mid-day we switch from having come down river into Lastwall along the River Esk, we'll then use the horses to pull us up the River Esk and then back into the Hold of Belkzen."

"Where on earth are you going that you would take my rescuers back into the Hold?" Calrianne gasps.

"There's a giantess who seems to be pushing orcs forward as a war machine," says Kurst. "They attacked Trunau - that's where we're coming from - and were beaten back. It could be that this far across the border those weren't just raiders, but possibly orcs allied with this giantess. Now, we're part of a group that is looking to infiltrate Redlake Fort, where we believe they are based out of."

Calrianne grows visibly excited and produces a map for the party. "This is a map of Redlake Fort, best as can be rendered. My ancestor - Fabian Blix - was the fort's cleric. Fabian died during the final siege of the fort, but one of his sons - my great grandfather - escaped through a hidden sewer tunnel, though I do expect the sewer tunnel to be submerged. I would be interested in knowing of my ancestor Fabian's fate, should you learn anything about him while there."

Spoiler: Aasgar
Show
Calrianne seems to be bothered by something as she talks about her ancestor.