1. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: RHoD 5e IC

Bernard "Bernie" Thierry
    Human Chaplain Fighter
    AC: 18 HP: 28/54
    Hit Dice: 5/5
    PPer: 15 PInv: 13 PIst: 15
    Conditions: Stubborn Survivor (After being reduced to half hit points or less, you add +2 to all saving throws you make for 1 minute. 10/10 rounds)

Bernie quickly interposes himself between Leif and the flames, the barest embers making it past him, but his quick thinking lands him in hotter water as the invisible hobgoblin strikes him with vigor. He's winded as Leif sends them careening backwards in a blast of fire, and takes a moment to catch his breath.

They're perhaps a bit tougher than I gave them credit, don't get shot Leif. I've got to step away for a moment.

Without looking back, Bernie steps back towards the hobgoblin and lifts his leg to deliver a kick to it's chest.

Spoiler
    Show

Reaction: Interception Fight Style to prevent 1d10+3 (6) fire damage to Leif. After damage prevention and her resistance, she takes 1 fire damage.

Turn starts, Move: Bernie steps into the space he vacated by the teleport, adjacent to the Hellhound and Hobgoblin with two swords.

Action: Attack, first attack is a Shove with advantage from Human Tenacity (2d20)[19][20](39) +10 Athletics vs (d20)[16] Athletics or Acrobatics. If they fail, they are knocked prone and I will grapple them. (2d20)[16][7](23) +10 Athletics vs (d20)[14] Athletics or Acrobatics. If they beat my check, I'll shove again instead.

Bonus: Second Wind to gain (1d10+5)[15] Hit Points.

Action Surge: Attack twice with one-handed Moon-Touched Longsword against presumably prone Hobgoblin. 2d20 (5 or 16) +7 for (d8+4)[9] magical slashing damage. And another 2d20 (18 or 16) +7 for (d8+4)[6] magical slashing damage.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by IcemanJRC; 2023-02-28 at 10:31 PM.
    Uncle Fong, from Bibliography, and Chibi Fong Avatar By Elagune

Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Total War: Broken City (Retired)

Banner courtesy of Nyrt

Total War: Another 2125 (Retired)
    Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents