1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Niral 3 - Republic LAAT/i

Before anyone can answer, the Jedi breathes in sharply and snaps his eyes open.
    "Hang on!" he shouts just as alarms start blaring and the intercom crackles to life.
    "Incoming missile, brace for impact!" the unmistakable voice of a Republic clone says.

The ship banks sharply to the left. Anything not fastened down is thrown through the air, and a second later, there is a deafening *bang* like a crack of thunder, and the rear quarter of the ship is penetrated by hundreds of small pellets and shorn off, letting in bright sunlight and revealing forested mountains below. Your ears (or aural sensors) ring, it is difficult to make any distinct sound out over the roar of the wind, except the vibrations you feel through the ship. At first it looks like the seat chassis carrying half the engineering team was sucked out to fall to the mountainous terrain below, but as the pilots try to right the transport, it comes into view, dangling by a single strap. You can't hear them, but it certainly looks as if the engineers are screaming in terror as they come into view.

Kirusai leaps into action, rushing past you to grab the strap and relieve some of the strain. Can the Jedi hold all of them by himself?
    "2204 is down, we need help up front!" one of the pilots yells through the intercom, though his voice sounds muffled and distant. The clones look around for orders (protocol states passengers are to stay in their seats during an emergency landing) and the remaining engineers appear paralyzed in fear.

With the ship pitching and rolling, it is not certain you could keep your balance if you loosen your restraints, and falling might mean falling out of the transport.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-02-26 at 11:11 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig