1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

OOC Thread: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-Grand-Admiral

Opening Crawl: https://starwarsintrocreator.kassell...4Zzrzp7L9KqWJ_

The galaxy is ablaze in the fire of war. The conflict between the Separatist Alliance and the Galactic Republic has raged for years.

Led by the Jedi Order, the Droid Armies of the Separatists have been pushed to the brink, but billions of combat droids remain, and it will take months of fighting to reach and assault their remaining industrial planets.

In hopes of training an elite fighting unit outside of the strict code of the Order and bring the war to a swifter conclusion, a newly knighted Jedi leads a hand-picked squad on their first mission...

Republic LAAT/i

You have been assigned to recently Knighted Jedi Sadaki Kirusai, and after some very basic training, shipped off to join Jedi Master Vin Ru's task force, currently assigned to destroy the Separatist industrial capabilities on Niral 3 in the mid-rim. Only a few pockets of resistance remain, and while Master Ru and the bulk of the task force's ground forces mop up the remaining droid battalions, Kirusai has been tasked with recovering any intelligence from an abandoned command and control bunker nestled in the mountains.

Accompanying you are a half-dozen engineers (to slice into computer systems and access restricted areas), and two squads of clone troopers, fresh from Kamino, and Kirusai himself, a young human, perhaps not even out of his teen years, with short dark hair, dressed in traditional brown Jedi robes.

The whirring of the transport engines vibrate the chassis beneath your seat (or in the case of ax, your charging station). It is about twenty more minutes to the abandoned bunker, and you have the opportunity to speak with anyone aside from the pilots, who are busy flying the ship.

Spoiler
    Show
    The exact nature of how you came to work for the Republic is up to you, but Kirusai knows if you are Force sensitive.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-02-25 at 12:04 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig