Sisir

Seated across the table from his brother, Sisir is similarly massive. Slightly shorter than his brother, with an athlete's build, Sisir wears a suit bronzed full plate. His helm is off, revealing the same dark skin as his brother, although instead of a scar, Sisir's cheek sports a star surrounded by a circle. His long brown beard is pulled into three braids. Hearing his brother's words, he looks up from the book in his hands and turns to face Myki and her new companions. As his brother introduces himself, Sisir eyes the two new arrivals with interest.

Once his brother finishes introducing himself, Sisir speaks up, "Good morning Myki, and good morning to your companions as well." He stands, stepping out from the table, shrinking to half his previous size as he does. Walking up to Illuvar and the Scribe he says "my name is Sisir Vedavyasa, it is a pleasure to meet the two of you, any friend of Myki's is a friend of mine. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your names?", as he extends a hand to Iluvar to shake.