AC: 15 HP: 22/32
PP: 14 PIv: 14 PIs: 11
Conditions:
Concentrating on: fly
5/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 1/1
Spell Slots- 3/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 10/10

None of the humans gave anything more than frightened denials of knowledge to Hylusi's impatient commands. When she encountered the milkblooded cousin, however, she found not annoyance but downright anger seething in her hand-crafted gut. The Magus' face molded itself into a disgusted scowl as she stared down at the drunken cousin. Sensing her wrath, the hands hidden under her robes began to stir and chirp, their grips shifting and loosening on her in preparation for swarming out.

<The Princess is the primary concern, Aluminzel!> her mental voice hissed with venom. <If she is missing, then search, you miserable sodden creature! Even the humans are doing more than you!>

With a toss of her head, she headed past the worthless worm towards the chambers. She did not expect to find the Princess there, since even Aluminzel was presumably not so worthless as to miss the Royal next door, so to speak. She remembered the bugs; the gorelings readied themselves for hotdropping into combat, which mostly involved flexing their grip and hanging on as loosely as they could without falling off.

As she approached each door, a flex of her magical might had a spectral hand, translucent as grey as the grave, shove them open so the Magus didn't even need to slow down.

<Deidrenei?> her mental voice buzzed, tuned only for the Princess.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Since I was accidentally spoiled on mushroom fumes(?) just a reminder my necklace of adaption allows me to breath normally in any enviroment and grants advantage on saves vs harmful gases and vapours.

Reaction: shield if necessary.