1. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Cataclysm (AD&D Ravenloft -> PF1 Conversion) INC Thread

She let's the pan sit in her lap as she puts her hands together.

"For the moment, the lord of these swamps is akin to the land itself, he is an environmental hazard, not actively seeking to harm you, but still dangerous if you are not cautious, there are others you must worry about before him."

She looks down at her pan again, she reaches down and gently moves the stones in the pan nervously.

"Our current situation started nearly 200 years ago when a seer glimpsed an event that will soon be upon us. 6 signs, a hexad, will tell of the coming event. 3 years ago was the first sign, it seems you have not been there yet, so I will not speak of it, to avoid influencing your choices.

But I believe the hex of you, the six of you are here as an outside influence to fulfill his prophecy that he spoke of. Hyskosa was a powerful seer, one who should never have been, but I have seen you 6 are heroes who can bring hope to those of us who may have lost hope. And if you can fulfill the prophecy... you may yet be able to return home.

She inhales, visibly steeling herself against her moment pf nervous energy.

"Here, today, it is 739 by the barovian calander. About 2 weeks ago a young man came to me and asked for his fortune. Thats when all the trouble here started, and I think with your arrival, that only you can help."

“Perhaps it will end with another casting.”

She holds a flat pan stone tiles in her hands. Then, once again into your eyes, she drops the tiles into the pan.

“The lost one ha s called you ”

Valana gasps. Each member her family hastily makes protective gesture.

“The dead will walk with the coming storm, and you must find a way to put them to rest. If you cannot the rain will turn to blood! It will drown you, you and all of Marais d'Tarascon"
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2023-02-19 at 12:29 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.