View Single Post

Thread: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon [IC]

1. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon [IC]

Grathar

The burly dwarf who sat at the middle of the table, bowed his head slightly. "Greetings Ezren, Reiko, Bríg and ...others. I am called Grathar." He pushed off his hood, revealing his cleanly shaved head. A few scars were visible on his forehead.

He raised a meaty hand and pushed his brown braided beard into his chest as he carefully bit into a chunk of bread. A crumb dropped to the table and was quickly scooped up and put on the side of his plate. His clothes were modest, tan brown and almost seemed to match his eyes. Much like Grathar, his clothes were clean and well-kept.

He nodded slowly as Ezren spoke. "Seems pretty reasonable. Thank you for the food and drink. A gracious host." He said at last.

"Though you seem to have a unique appearance, at least for these parts." He nodded towards Reiko and raised his hand over his mouth, emulating a mask. "Yet, I don't remember seeing you before. An amazing talent, to be sure - to fool me. Are you trying to fool us about anything else? Can we trust you with our lives?"

Grathar smiled.
    Last edited by Ragnarok'n'Roll; 2023-02-19 at 10:21 AM. Reason: formatting change.