Apex Chapel

The tall figure in the canvas and leather clothing with a face mask and goggles watches Doredan place the gnome on the ground, moving closer to the two of them with blade raised but a hand extended. Then Kunnian's magic causes a wonderous pattern to emit into the air. The two kidnappers who are handling the Prince both look dumfounded, locked in place and staring at the brilliant, shimmering light. The tall figure who moved up to meet you, however, does not fall victim to the mesmerizing imagery.

Speaking up, the figure says "I'm not going to say that I'm not here to cause trouble. The wreckage, the chaos, that's on me, ok? The red moon passing through your sky? Not me, believe it or not." The voice is smooth, soothing, and confident. Masculine, and when the figure moves it is easy to see that their form is defined, but not musclebound. "I'd prefer to leave this... quaint... kingdom in one piece. I need to borrow a Prince, and it seems you have extra. So why don't you put the blade down, put the illusion magic away, and we all go on with our days. If you refuse... well, I can be VERY persuasive when I need to be..."

The figure is interrupted by a voice from up above, a outburst from empty, naked air that seems to come from naked sky. "Captain! We've got to go! Thirty seconds to lift off! Get... what are those idiots doing, sleeping!" The figure identified as Captain shrugs, then gestures towards Kunnian and Doredan. "We have company. Show them we mean business." A few moments later, a green beam of light seems to shine out of empty sky. It moves in a beam, settling on the altar of the Apex Chapel. It lingers there for a moment before the altar shimmers, combusts, and melts into a molten slag of stone. The Captain gestures towards it. "Unless you want that to be you, don't stand it our way. Cut the magic, or I turn one or more Princes into cooked meat. Submit, and we all walk out of here alive. The choice is yours."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Captain rolled a 23 intimidation. I generally don't tell players how to roleplay, but respond appropriately.
Spoiler: DC 14 Perception Check
Show
When the green beam shines, if one looks at the origin one can see the outline of a dim, hazy figure in the air, standing on an equally blurry platform suspended by barely visible ropes.
Spoiler: Arcana DC 10
Show
An invisibility spell of this magnitude would require magic beyond most mortals. These abductors have some powerful magic helping them on this mission.