Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
Spoiler: Rose
Show

Dread is not often used in a naming convention outsideof the infinite planes of the Abyss, but in conjunction with sea of sorrows, you believe you've heard of a small demi plane, whose epithet is the The Domains of Dread. You know that demi plane is known for mists that reach across the planar realms and pulls people in, not unlike what happened to you. You believe you are in one of the many countries or domains, of Ravenloft.
Rose scratches at her chin. "This place, this land... I might of come across a text about it," she speaks, keeping her voice low in case what she speaks of causes the wrong stir. "The Domains of Dread I believe was the epithet; a demi-plane that pulls in travelers from across all worlds. A place that might go under the name of, Ravenloft, if I'm not mistaken?"

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
Scarengi look to Rose. "Id not show off your arcane prowess while here.... only divine magic, aside from arcane necromancy, is allowed by the laws of Misroi."
This causes Rose to stop and curl in her legs to her chest (and her tail curling tighter around her waist). She wibbles a bit, turning her attention to the food and trying it. "I'll be more, ah, discrete with my magic."