AC: 15 HP: 22/32
PP: 14 PIv: 14 PIs: 11
Conditions:
Concentrating on: fly
5/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 1/1
Spell Slots- 3/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 10/10

Seated on her staff, the Magus only briefly paused at the morass of soldiers, sellswords and such scum as had swelled before the stream. While having them enter the castle might be useful, she had not inclination to wait until they could make their way across. Even before the centaur had begun her desperate attempt to throw herself across the treacherous path, the Magus was rising on her ride.
<I must seek out the Princess,> she messaged to the others). <I will begin at her chambers, and make my way to the main hall if I do not find her. I bid thee luck.>

With a nod, she clicked the fingers of one hand and hurtled off towards her target, seeking out her master, her face set like a picture of disdainful resolve. As she did, she called up her magic, holding the potential of a shielding magic thrumming just below reality. She had no intentions of turning a corner and being ended by some stupid human's hasty crossbow bolt.

Be ready
, she commanded her gorelings, and beneath her robe they stirred in preparation.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Reaction: shield if necessary.