Default Re: Iron Crisis Pt3 IC

Leaf
    Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3
    AC: 15 HP: 60/60 PP: 18 PIv: 12 PIs: 14
    HD: 4/4d10, 4/4d8, Conditions: none
    Spell Slots, 1st: 3/3 LR
    Favored Foe: 3/3 LR
    Restrain: 3/3 Dawn

Leaf listens to Senna describe the situation, he gives her an accurate list of his items, leaving off the thieves tools. He thinks it better to keep up his ruse of just being a scout. Otherwise, he's open and honest with the others.

"Senna, I plan to stick with you all as long as you'll have me. It appears we have a common enemy. The Iron Throne killed most of my village, so my motive is pretty simple. I want revenge and I want to stop them from hurting anyone else. How did you all attract their attention?"

"I was also impressed not just with the way you all fought back, but how you prioritized rescuing the civilians on the boat. It shows you are all good people, and good people are sometimes hard to find."

After wandering the markets for the day, he comes back to the temple with a little bit of treasure - enough to at least replace his armor if his isn't recovered. If our equipment isn't returned, he will go out the next day with anyone who plans on wandering markets or shops and look for more targets.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Let's say Investigation to see what he can find: (1d20+2)[11]
    Sleight of Hand (1d20+11)[19], Advantage from belt (1d20+11)[14]

Spoiler: notes
    Show
    Commander Scar, Flaming Fist
    Dabron Sashenstar, Merchant's League
    Infiltrate the League's headquarters and investigate. Seek out any documents or people.

Last edited by Bobthewizard; 2023-02-02 at 07:41 PM.