AC: 17 HP: 68/72
PP: 15 PIv: 12 PIs: 12
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
7 / 7 d8 HD
Second wind 1d10+7 1/1 Action surge 0/1
Spell Slots- 3/4 1st, 1/2 2nd

Anri nodded at Caelyn's offer.
"Very well. I will follow where you are going. I have never dreamed, so it is possible they will not like my presence."

Once her axe (and bow, she supposed) was retrieved, she carefully cradled it to herself. She'd missed its stolid presence and implicit ability for violence, even if she could have called it to herself easily. She hugged it to herself, the heavy blade over her shoulder. She reached into the Not and pulled out the white crow, too, placing it in the position of honour on top of her head. It squawked, looking aggrieved at the long inprisonment, but Anri fed him some biscuit with a grave expression. That did the job.

"Thief tools? Oh. I know how to use those. You just have to ca-click the lock, and then once all the clicks are clacked you can open it. I can show you. You will tell me about being an Elf. I will tell you about the locks. It will be a trade."
She nodded to herself, satisfied, then added:
"I am still curious about the claws."
To demonstrate, she freed a hand from her hug around the axe and held it up, fingers extended. With a series of snkts, she pushed the claws out her fingertips one by one; crystalline and sharp, they were more mineral than keratin.
Spoiler: OOC
Show

Actions to do in the downtime:
1 - Be taught by Caelyn and generally tag along with whatever she's doing
2 - teach Caelyn about the use of theif's tools.

I figure that'd probably take up her time.