1. - Top - End - #18
    Archmage in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Felicity Fourhooves
    Centaur Paladin 5
    AC: 17 HP: 44
    PP:10 PIv: 09 PIs: 10
    Lay on Hands: 25/25 Spell Slots: 4/2

In fact, I am, milady. he replies telepathically, offering a slight bow to the centaur. I consider myself a resident of Velein, since my colony was lost to war. I was serving here at court, as an ambassador to Wessimvale from the Mabovoh clan, when the warrens and neighboring Maril were lost. But what of you? On this auspicious occasion, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Lady...?"
    Felicity blushes a little and giggles when he calls her lady (twice!). Even the very thought of her, Felicity, being a noble, all decked out in a fancy dress and custom made shoes for her hooves and, and...

"No, no, not Lady. Merely a knight in service to the crown. Felicity, if it please you. But you're an ambassador? I'm so sorry, Your Excellency! I meant no disprespect!"

And she was about to curtsey all prim and proper, when...

Kunnian thought she might chime in to break the awkwardness:
    ''A Harengon made fun of a Tortle one day for being so slow. ''Do you ever get anywhere?'' he asked with a mocking laugh. ''Yes,'' replied the Tortle, ''and I get there sooner than you think. I'll run you a race to prove my claim, and put your speed to shame,'' she sung, accompanying her song with a few notes from her bandore. She strummed out her final notes and stood there, smiling: ''Hi! I'm Maker Kunnian the Gleeful of Wyrd Town, friend to all the Fey Folk.'' She curtsied.
    Felicity watched (and listened to) the little gnome with such delight she forgot all about how the Harengon had been speaking directly into her mind.

"That's such a good curtsey!" she said, more than a little jealous. "So much better than mine!"

She then demonstrates her curtsey, but aimed more an Kunnian than the Harengon (who still hadn't said his name). And then she realized how rude that must be, blushed again, and curtsied at him.

And then she realized how ridiculous she must look bobbing up and down all over the place like a jackanape. And she laughed.

"Are you both in town for the wedding?" And then she gasped. "Wait! Do either of you know Meriand Voskolm, High Priest of Dahm? I'm, uh, trying to find him."
    Last edited by truemane; 2023-01-27 at 10:05 AM.
    (Avatar by Cuthalion, who is great.)