AC: 15 HP: 32/32
PP: 14 PIv: 14 PIs: 11
Conditions:
Concentrating on: detect magic
5/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 1/1
Spell Slots- 3/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 2/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 10/10

<Ah, yes. I recall your proclivity for dueling being mentioned. Swordsmanship is a laudable enough skill, for those without arcane talents.>
Speaking of arcane talents-

Hylusi flicked a hand over her eyes and centred her sight slightly past the mundane, seeing the dimn auras of magic cling like moss to some of the items they passed. Most of what was being sold as magical was nothing of the sort - but it didn't seem to prevent fools from spending coin like water on them.

Bah. To the foolish frog, went the scorpion's sting: trust was rarely earned. The ex-elf eyes were drawn to a series of plates, purportedly of the Everarbour royalty - though the family seemed to have gained and lost a few members, and the idea of the Princess having that sort of ridiculous goofy smile-

Well, she almost wanted to smile herself - while forcing the sellers to eat their defective wares as penalty, perhaps.

<It would seem the royal family of my land has had some changes to the bloodline since last I saw, judging by those plates. Why, one could almost think they just made it up.>
She gestured towards the offending articles, her mental voice wry.
<Truly, such a collection of gimcracks and gewgaws has rarely been exceeded.>

At the centaur's wagon, Hylusi paused to examine them. These, at least, were not the garbage of most of the rest of the festival, each clearly enshrouded with a magical aura.
<I can at least say these are genuinely magical. For a union ensuring peace, however, presenting the couple with the equivalent of armour seems a little... inauspicious.>