Leaf
Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3
AC: 15 HP: 59/60 PP: 18 PIv: 12 PIs: 14
HD: 0/4d10, 4/4d8, Conditions: none
Spell Slots, 1st: 3/3 LR
Favored Foe: 2/3 LR
Restrain: 2/3 Dawn

After collecting his bow, Leaf debates taking it and just leaving Baldur's Gate. He could start over. Maybe go a little farther north to Waterdeep. But he decides that these new friends might need some help, and he's not quite as selfish as he tries to appear.

While it isn't a temple of his goddess, Leaf acknowledges that the Temple of Helm would be a good place to sleep for the next few nights.

"Anything that's not underwater would be fine with me."

He jumps up when Sam leaves to go find the Hat of Disguise. He doesn't want to just sit around and wait for the Flaming Fist to tell him they couldn't find his gear.

"I'd love to go shopping with you. Well, my money is still on the ship. I'll likely never see that again. But that doesn't mean I can't look, right?"

Over the course of the day, but not in the magic shop, Leaf looks for likely targets, assessing the value of whatever he can steal, the target's likely perception, and the threat they pose if he gets caught. If the opportunity presents itself, he'll try to pocket something valuable.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Let's say Investigation to see what he can find: (1d20+2)[4]
Sleight of Hand (1d20+11)[31], Advantage from belt (1d20+11)[27]

Spoiler: notes
Show
Commander Scar, Flaming Fist
Dabron Sashenstar, Merchant's League
Infiltrate the League's headquarters and investigate. Seek out any documents or people.