Cheerful Sam | Grepha
Half-Dragon Warlock/Bard | Imp Warlock
AC: 11 HP: 51/55 | AC: 13 HP: 15/26
PP: 10|13 PIv: 15|12 PIs: 11|13
--- | Raven Form, Invisible

Downtime Day 1

Well aware of how much he sticks out, Sam makes his way to the market in search of one of those fancy hats that hides your appearance. A common enough item. But not before going to pick up poor Grepha. Having spent the small hours of the morning sitting atop the guard post waiting for someone who may not even work today, Grepha is staring intensely out at the street when she hears Sam's call.

Taking off and gliding to reconvene, she perches upon his leather pauldron. So you managed to wiggle your way out. What happened? Grepha opens up telepathic communication as Sam shifts his stride towards the shops.

Thankfully it was Commander Scar the picked us up. He's letting us work off our exile by investigating strange business practices by the Merchant's League, like they're trying to sabotage themselves.

The Throne's rivals? Curious. And undoubtedly not a coincidence. Something to which Sam nods his head in agreement. You need me to spy?

This time, Sam reaches into his bag and pulls out a cloth-wrapped object. He removes the now-redundant note from the raven's leg and offers her the bundle. Inside, Grepha can feel a familiar symbol of Waukeen. You had somebody to look for, remember? We're waiting for our equipment to get fished out of the water before we make any big moves. A quick relay of the possible locations of their wayward teenage shopkeep flows between them.

As impractical as always, Samuel. You have my thanks, clutching the emblem in one talon, Grepha prepares to take off again. Where are we to meet? A question that causes Sam to frown uncertainly.

The temple of Helm might be a safe place to stay, and I'd like to visit Bahamut's shrine if he has one there anyways. If you cannot enter, you can perch outside.

How comfy. I was planning to keep watch regardless. I will see you outside the temple this evening. That said, Grepha takes off.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
Sam
Find and purchase Hat of Disguise.
Sam suggests the party seek shelter at the Temple of Helm for the night, believing the Throne would be fools to attack the temple of the god of guardians.

Grepha
Spends the first day searching for signs of Gil.
(1d20)[12] with either +2 for Investigation or +3 for Perception, whichever seems more fitting.