1. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Quote Originally Posted by truemane View Post
    [TABLE]
    After an hour or so, she hadn't found anything that would serve as a personal, unexpected gift. And she hadn't seen anyone with a particularly tall hat. She did, however, see an anthropomorphic rabbit staring at a glassblower.

Interesting, she thought. Not what I'm looking for, but interesting.

She clopped over slowly (not wanting to startle him).

"Pardon me," she said, in her best, most friendly and jovial voice, "And forgive me if this is a rude question, but are you a Harengon? We had a family of Harengon living near us in the Faegrym Forest. What brings you all the way to Wessimvale?"
    Bil
    Twilight Cleric of Damh
    AC: 18 HP: 33/33 THP:
    PP: 17 PIv: 11 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    5 / 5 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 2/2 3rd
    Bil gives a small start, interrupted from his consideration of the various mirrors and other fine items. His nose gives the slightest twitch as he considers the centaur.

In fact, I am, milady. he replies telepathically, offering a slight bow to the centaur. I consider myself a resident of Velein, since my colony was lost to war. I was serving here at court, as an ambassador to Wessimvale from the Mabovoh clan, when the warrens and neighboring Maril were lost. But what of you? On this auspicious occasion, I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Lady...?"
    Last edited by jscape2000; 2023-01-25 at 10:26 PM.