1. - Top - End - #11
    Archmage in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Felicity Fourhooves
    Centaur Paladin 5
    AC: 17 HP: 44
    PP:10 PIv: 09 PIs: 10
    Lay on Hands: 25/25 Spell Slots: 4/2

Felicity was glad no one was around as she read (and re-read, and re-read) the Prince's letter. Had anyone been nearby, they would have seen the remarkable sight of the tall, statuesque, elfin centaur's entire face blush a deep, deep red. And then they would see her clutch the letter to her heart, with small tears of joy in her eyes, before she stuffed it away and got hold of herself.

A present! He wants me to buy him a present! Esteemed member of the wedding party! All of this tore through her head like a rampaging stallion and it was the sober second point that brought her back to earth: the High Priest of Damh! Missing! The wedding is in danger!

And with that though, she took to hoof and galloped through the wide halls of the palace out into the bright sunshine and toward the market district.

After all, maybe Meriand Voskolm was in the market? And she could manage two quests at the same time.

Sure, Felicity was a creature of the far wilds, a expat of the Feywild, and a depthles, incurable romantic. But that didn't mean she couldn't be efficient.

Hitting the market, she slowed (mostly oblivious to the looks she was getting) and started perusing the stalls and the crowd.

What does Meriand Voskolm even look like? What does a High Priest look like?

So she started looking for very tall hats.

After an hour or so, she hadn't found anything that would serve as a personal, unexpected gift. And she hadn't seen anyone with a particularly tall hat. She did, however, see an anthropomorphic rabbit staring at a glassblower.

Interesting, she thought. Not what I'm looking for, but interesting.

She clopped over slowly (not wanting to startle him).

"Pardon me," she said, in her best, most friendly and jovial voice, "And forgive me if this is a rude question, but are you a Harengon? We had a family of Harengon living near us in the Faegrym Forest. What brings you all the way to Wessimvale?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Maker/Nikkatsu: if you wanted to 'happen to notice' two other Fae creatures and wander over for a chat, that might be a nice intro. The moment Felicity recognizes Prince Doredan she's going to lose it, and go talk to him, so that'll be a nice final step.

Last edited by truemane; 2023-01-25 at 10:54 PM.
    (Avatar by Cuthalion, who is great.)