View Single Post

Thread: Giantslayer: GM's Battle Book [GMBB]

1. - Top - End - #147
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Giantslayer: GM's Battle Book [GMBB]

R2T6: Gharmez drops her earth breaker at her feet to change to her crossbow and attacks the remaining wolf, the bolt striking it in the neck for 11.
    Spoiler: Gharmez
    Show
    It takes a MA (provokes AOOs) to put a weapon away, and another MA to draw a weapon (doesn't provoke), so I had you drop the earth breaker.

I don't mind you adding in the Point Blank Shot, since I put it specifically on your sheet. You merely forgot to include it in your attack roll, but had it there for damage.

End Round 2, Begin Round 3 ...

R3T31:
    Galakhar catches the wolf in the forepaw for 9, and then steps back. He looks at Gharmez and nods. "Nice shot."

R3T21: Kurst steps back to Aasgar, readying a strike. He shakes his head and mutters to the dwarf with a smile, "You want us to step back, but you give us a great exhortation to kill. Confusing."

R3T18: Abenor recovers from a little extra effort he had expended. He also seems prepared to attack.

R3T17: Aasgar, they listened to you. The engaged pulled back. What do you do?

Cici on deck, Blue in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
    Show
    ALLIES: +2 morale attk/ dmg til R3T17!!!
    Galakhar: 31. Rapier. (ST Blue). Einhander style. DS. 3 rounds of combat study complete. SwA used.
    Kurst: 21. Sword and shield. READIED to attack if wolf gets in reach.
    Abenor: 18. Daisho. Reaching blade stance. READIED to use fading strike if wolf gets in reach of any ally.
    Aasgar: 17.
    Cici: 11. False life (THP: 13). Waveblade. Crane Style. DS.
    Blue Dire Wolf: 16. (19:55).
    Gharmez: 6. Earthbreaker dropped. Crossbow (unloaded) in hand.

DEAD/ OOC
    Dire Wolf (1).
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2023-01-23 at 01:29 AM.
    18MAY2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Towns of the Inner Sea (2013, Bauer, Bonner, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: 03-07 JUN 2024.