Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Iron Crisis Pt3

Senna
    Human Arcana Cleric
    AC: 12 HP: 34/61
    HD:7/7d8 Spells: 1st: 4/4 2nd: 1/3 3rd: 1/3 4th: 1/1
    First Impression: lightly clothed and bloodied
    Conditions: -

According to Sam's advice, Senna stayed completely silent during the search and detainment. She was really not happy giving up her holy symbol or her heirloom dagger, but Gorion would have complied, and so should she.

If we are to work together, we should coordinate our powers. she finally speaks. Commander, are you okay with me contacting you via divination magic once we find out something, to organize a place where we can trade you documents and whatever we can find? She turns to Sam. Selling magic items is a good idea, but we want the leadership, not some middle tier hedge wizard. You might be able to try and broker a contract for an iron mine on the keep you want to lay claim to. Not that there is one, but news of a new iron mine, however fake it might be will certainly grab their attention.

We freed it from gnolls during our adventures, and now we claim partial ownership. A dispute that could only be handled by selling the land. But for this trickery, we might need a deed for the lands, Commander Scar.
    Senna smiles despite the dried blood on her head. and the ripped bloodied rags that were once her night gown. He makes a small courtesy to juxtapose her rugged appearance with some manners. I would very much appreciate your men finding my set of magical bells and armor, if you are able. If you need magical aid, we can provide a druid and divine spells. And for some much blander itemage, I would welcome writing utensils, enough parchment and sealable scroll containers to copy any important documents we can find.

She finally looks at the new and bigger group. Master Grok and Leaf as far as I heard? How are you called, milady? Senna points at the confusing nimble yet brutish elf.
    Last edited by Spore; 2023-01-21 at 07:39 PM.