Begin Round 3 ...

R3T27: Iluvar, the mission isn't betrayed, you are! You remember the critical skills and combat exercises on the barge on the way up. You might have to wear away at him, but get the blades out of Darius' hand, and it will go well for you. It's only then that the man's cutwork is even more evident as you suffer 4 bleed. Iluvar reaches throws a straight jab to the chest, but as he does so Darius' body flickers multiple times. Iluvar still manages to land the blow, though, for 12, and what Darius expected and defended against didn't even happen. Next is a leaping kick that the man's armor stops, followed by a quick jab. Then, Iluvar does his real focused strike to Darius' solar plexus, and it is too late for Darius to defend as he gets hit in the solar plexus for 12 + stunned, the wind knocked out of him and dropping his sword.

R3T25: Green, as before ...

R3T24: Xin-Rithux alights with flame. The Scribe looks at Bian Jiin. "Better? You are not a shard-holder. But the two major artifacts down there, and the one I have, are in peril. Despite friendship, I am inclined to call those who can hear me to safety, hunting down the enemy in the aftermath."

R3T23: Genki suffers 1 bleed. He sees the handiwork he put upon the party's duskwarden guide, and still feels the armiger's mark, but before he can take his vengeance on the real enemy, Green twitches and Genki beats himself with the center of his staff for 9 as a means of self-mortification for his murder of another.

R3T22: Blue, as before ...

R3T19: Telly trips her left wrist sheath as a wand comes into her hand, she concentrates on a spell that would run over Erima while giving herself some distance, but the spell fails. She sidesteps to be nearer to Iluvar.

R3T18: Red, as before ..

R3T13: Bian Jin, you are a full double move just to get to one of these things. Your mind is once again your own. You don't even feel yourself fighting against the mental static like you did initially. Do you say anything to The Scribe? What do you do?

Helpless party members on deck and in the hole ...