It hadn't been too long since Cheyanne had first been lost in the planes and ended up in the City of Doors (and other, less pleasant domains), only about two weeks or so. After going to sleep in Mechanus and waking in a much more...normal...city she'd first gone looking for her strange companions without success. Such experiences force a person to go with the flow more readily than before, so the Iroran monk just shrugged. "You wouldn't believe how little I'm bothered by diversions these days. My training is interrupted - likely permanently - and I know how I could ever get back." Cheyanne said without a hint of self-pity or sadness. Instead her steady tone and peaceful expression suggest that she is strangely comfortable with it all. "Carnivals would have been off limits at the monastery, but I figure you can improve yourself anywhere if you keep the right attitude. Let's go!"

Without waiting to see what the others do, the exotic-looking and graceful woman begins walking ahead, her eyes scanning the sides of the road our of habit as she comfortably takes the lead. As if following an unspoken routine, she tends to move far enough ahead of the others - especially anyone armored or making much noise - that she has a good chance of seeing or hearing potential threats before they find her, or her party.

Spoiler: OoC and Mechanics
Show
As a baseline I am assuming that Cheyanne is at least one of the scouting PCs, so she will generally range ahead of the rest of the party out of habit. Taking 10 on Perception gives her a 16. If she gets the feeling that there is anyone ahead she will first make a gesture to silently warn the others - usually a raised fist in the air - before taking 10 on Stealth for a 17 and creeping forward further to scout out any potential encounters, including benign ones.