Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
Spot: [roll0]
Search:[roll1],
Listen: [roll2]
Sense Motive: [roll3]

I’d also like to spend the seconds to consider the area inside my emendation with Detect Secret Doors and to be annoyed that find traps is a cleric spell.
Okay cool.

Your Spot check turns up nothing.
Your Sense Motive, however, reveals a rather unconvincing Bluff on Nightwing's part -- he may be nimble but he's a poor liar.
You Search the area and find the following: the door's locked, but the mechanism is rusty and likely easily broken. The door itself is trapped by a bizarrely simple trap door directly in front of it. You can attempt to disarm it but are unsure of how the trap door would be a reliable deterrent for such a dangerous criminal's hideout.

Finally, the brick Nightwing had inspected has a curious symbol on it; a ring, with several smaller partial/broken rings inside of it. It's clearly a sigil of some kind, but you can't tell for whom. Three runes you also don't recognized are carved below it, but the brick does not hide the mechanism for any secret doors. A Decipher Script attempt could tackle the rune meaning, otherwise you're clueless.

Finally, Listen reveals there are voices behind the door. They're not whispering, but thanks to the door and the environment they are incredibly faint. It's hard to tell how far away the voices are, or if they're behind multiple other doors past this one or not.

Spoiler: OOC: Damien Only
Show
Spoiler: I told you last time, this is for Damien.
Show
Spoiler: Are you from Australia? Then go away.
Show
Spoiler: Okay...last warning...spoilers ahead.
Show
You will need to use your own Search to spot the sigil unless Oracle points it out, otherwise you don't notice it and will have to ignore it. However, if she points it out, you'll recognize it immediately as the League of Shadows symbol. Problem is, you can recognize that the sigil is there as a directional marker, but you don't super remember the relevance of the runes below it in order to decipher their instruction. You can attempt to roll an Intelligence check to try to remember how the rune markers work.