Leaf
Tabaxi Ranger 4/Rogue 3
AC: 15 HP: 25/60 PP: 18 PIv: 12 PIs: 14
HD: 4/4d10, 4/4d8, Conditions: none
Spell Slots, 1st: 3/3 LR
Favored Foe: 2/3 LR
Restrain: 2/3 Dawn

Leaf relaxes once he's placed in the wagon. He knows he's caught and that there's nothing to do right now but wait for his opportunity. He looks around at his new companions, trying to determine their assessment of the situation.

"I'm Leaf. Scout and guide. I normally wouldn't be worried. When you get picked up by the Fist for defending yourself, usually there' someone to corroborate your story and they let you go. I've been here a few times. But these assassins seem connected and to have a purpose. Have any of you pissed off someone powerful?"

He asks that last part knowing full well that all of the assassins might have been looking just for him. From his early fight against the Iron Throne, to some of his more ill-conceived thefts in the past few months, he knows he's made some powerful enemies and might have just gotten everyone else into trouble.

"Oh, do any of you have small piece of metal? Something small and sharp that I could use to pick a lock. That comes in handy sometimes in these situations."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Perception: [roll0]