Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
Alright! In the short downtime, I bought a bunch of potions of low levels - lesser vigor, some more longstrider, one see invisibility, two gravestrike (I had about 5 before but I think I distributed them to the team and I've lost track of them since!) - and also the bracers of armor +1 I was eyeing up. Two shots of "Nerv" from Complete Scoundrel (+2 Alchemical bonus against fear). If the batcave can spot me any extra Purple Worm Venoms, I'll take 'em, since strength drain works just fine against the nerds we're hunting. A listening cone too, since they're so cheap and I might as well, and it seems easy enough to get! Camouflage kit I'll use 1/10 Uses of before we set out.

I suspect Nightwing has better spot and search than Damien. Damien will refuse to be more than a close second to whoever is going first, but his keen senses are his ears, and has to cope with the fact he is trusting other eyes.
Okay cool. Batcave can cover four vials. Nightwing definitely has better Spot than Damien does. Plus Oracle can help.

Quote Originally Posted by JbeJ275 View Post
I’m tempted to drop a clairvoyance and clairaudience here, and probably an arcane sight to. Let’s map this situation out then make sure we hit it right.
Okay, got it.