Marius winces sheepishly at Alexandru's question. "Yes..." he admits guiltily, before blurting out an anxious explanation, "But climbing up a swinging rope with no supporting wall, over a lipped rim and with all our armor and equipment, seemed risky. When it comes to safety precautions, I prefer to have redundancies. Still... I am sorry if my reticence caused undue burdens. I will try to make it right going forward."

He follows the party into the current chamber in shamefaced silence. As the water dripping off their clothing accompanies the tune of the water dripping off the walls, Marius looks at the magic users of the party and finally speaks again, meekly asking, "I hate to impose, but... do any of you happen to know the prestidigitation cantrip? I'd be grateful if someone could magic that pit-water off me. Meanwhile, there's an extract I should craft while we decide our next steps."

Deferring to the others to decide the party's next steps for now, Marius starts mixing an extract.

Spoiler: Mechanics
Show
Marius takes one minute to mix one extract of Monkey Fish, assuming the current space and conditions allow for it to be done easily.