Ludo can cover it, and can also handle taking the deeds back to Filomena. I'd suggest we give Gina 5 crowns of that and the rest to Olga for safekeeping.

I would suggest the warehouse money gets split up the same way as we divided up Dragos' original wealth - i.e. between the people that were in at the kill, including the Thorns. I make that 106 crowns to each of Ludo, Elsa, Sieghard, Jarla (representing Adelbert), Urgi, and the Thorns (i.e. Sieghard's slush fund.) If anyone wants to make a case for why Bardhyl should claim some of that, feel free to, I'm very happy to split it "between PCs" OOC. Is Bardhyl paying his associates? Could we cover their time looking after Gina?

(I'm assuming Urgi is still around in Painford, just out of frame, laughing too. If he's gone incommunicado we can split it five ways instead.)

Similar to the statement about Belehir, I'd say someone who said this IC was picking a side. Carraciolo is second-in-command of the Iron Company and Lord-Lieutenant of the North, but Sforza has made no explicit moves to place him above Valdes in any kind of hierarchy, or to tie him to the succession. He hasn't got noble blood. The practical reality than in the event of a contested succession he'd have the most men is pretty much the only claim he'd have.

Put another way - for Carraciolo to get any real legitimacy beyond might makes right, Sforza would have to acknowledge the possibility that he and Irene could die childless.
Fair enough. I was thinking that the old military hierarchy of "he was the old boss's second" would probably give him the semblance of legitimacy that none of the others are willing to take on that might? Whereas if Joe Lunchpail, Carrociolo's second, tries that, Valdez and Al'Makir (and Sussman and Sieghard) would all be more likely to go "hang on, why not me?". Even if the amount of actual might is the same in each case? Or am I being a bit naive here? I am not a historian or politician.

(It also occurs to me that if there was any north-to-south war in the future, Sieghard and his army and his fortified town sit on pretty much the only safe route between them. And that worked out fine for Walder Frey didn't it? I'm only up to season 5.)

Anyway, in terms of actual character goals, Ludo's is actually quite simple: stop Irene from hurting his family. OOC, I also quite like the challenge of this politicking, so am going to make some more cautious steps towards it IC.