The sight of Monica's licence made Laura feel sick. When had she last seen her anyway? Techically she had met her the first time when the girl had wandered into the market so perhaps the licence had been dropped then. But mortals often made it into the Hedge, and sometimes something lured them in.

Laura will hold onto the wallet and turn towards Snigglebutt with a fixed smile on her face. She is taller then the Hob and will stand over the creature. From what she understood of it now the universe would respond to her if she approached it in the right way and she meant to claim some authority here. 'And yet sometimes it's easier to take a more active role in making acquisitions isn't it? Finding things lying around is all very well, but it'll only get you so far.'

Spoiler: ooc
Show

Should check before I roll it. Can I use Mask of Superiority (p.128) to pose as a representative of Arcadia who might be a potential customer? If it makes more sense to have used the contract before the scene started then I'll rethink.

Otherwise, what would be the consequences of just taking Monica's wallet? I feel like robbing Goblins might cause Wyrd related problems.