Mention of Hannabel's "friend" made Kennoch bristle and sink into sullen thoughts for a long moment. He wondered what the Abominable Intelligence's game was. Even if--if!--her conclusion was accurate, that only meant that Galimina's goals were served by advancing their hunt, which made the Navis quite uncomfortable. Paranoia swirled around him, looming servitors grinning at this clever trap where he could neither trust the help nor entirely discount it, and behind them all in the dark was Sargon. "Machines are negotiable."

In Port Wander. I will. I will.

Gradually, Echo came back to the present. "...The Stalker Stalker would not try not and might not bother might to stab to stab." He produced his own dataslate and cycled through the images of this superhuman assassin ripping apart heavy turrets with nothing but her hands, as she twirled through hails of bullets that could not touch her. "I think it I think an incredible risk risk risk to be in in the same hive same as this killer killer killer killer, let alone bring bring her aboard the Sting aboard."

He paused here for a moment; he had the sudden but vague idea to somehow pit Galimina and the Stalker against one another. A glorious but difficult arrangement that would probably still end with them all dying, but before she crushed his skull like a grape, Kennoch would feel such relief. He filed that away for later consideration.

"And yes yes, perhaps her strength strength and unholy speed speed is a function function of her suit suit. Perhaps not perhaps. Perhaps she would she find a way find way to bring the suit bring without our knowing our knowing. Who can predict who can the Jokaero's capabilities the? The Stalker knows knows we pursue her we. Else why kill Thule why kill? I do not do not think we will will catch her unaware catch. If she comes she comes aboard the Sting Sting the Sting, it is because it is that is where that is she wants to be wants."