Anika will return to Scintilla and arrange to meet Macharius and Kennoch in their rented apartment. A vox channel will be left open so that the others could be kept informed. Anika has taken to smoking,

'First of all, Hannabal's friend has come through for us.' She will have found some equipment so that she could show the portion of the footage that identified the younger Lady Kindjal. 'I'm sure we would have found this out eventually but it did rather speed things up. If anyone has any reason to doubt the information I would like to point out that we have circumstantial evidence that suggests that the Kindjals are less then trustworthy.' Anika won't elaborate but has already passed on the evidence of the suspected Jokaero in the Kindjal's household. 'The question is what do we want to do about it. Hannabal's friend has pointed out to me that simply passing the footage to the Commissariat raises uncomfortable questions about how we managed to get it so quickly, so we might be obliged to deal with her ourselves. I suppose we could see if we can speak to her alone. Hannabal has already suggested we see if she's willing to come aboard the Sting to oversee business to do with her aunt's contract. I would certainly be interested to see how she might respond, even if she tries to stab me.'