The hobgoblin chuckles at Laura's remark about opening a toy store, a throaty grinding laugh. "Just things I find in The Hedge," it replies, breath still hot on Laura's face and neck. To the rest, Snigglebutt adds, "I find things here, and I find things there. Some things maybe ain't so valuable, but others are. Sock that disappear into the drawer, old childhood toys, all sorts of things fall through the cracks and end up in The Hedge. Sometimes they are left behind by wanderers like yourself, personal belongings that get caught by the thorns or fall out of a pocket. Lost things, you know... to someone they are all worth something." There could be a terrible implication in the last words the hobgoblin had said, though of course it was impossible to say what any hobgoblin ever meant, they and the Fae were always so used to speaking in riddles and half truths.

As Snigglebutt rambles, Laura's eyes are drawn to a small wallet; more duct tape then leather. Opening the wallet almost instinctively, Laura finds a Driver's License belonging to none other than Monica, her headshot a scowl. "Oh, that one I found in The Market actually," Snigglebutt says with pride, seeing Laura's interest in the wallet, adding, "All things out on the tables are for sale... for a price."