Senna
Human Arcana Cleric
AC: 19 HP: 61/61
PP: 17 PIv: 12 PIs: 17
Conditions: -
Concentration: -

At Caelyn's remark, the cleric chuckles. Well, you're the only one able to transform yourself into a fish. As far as I am concerned you should be the least bothered by the call of the sea. But I am half tempted to pray for a water walk spell now that you mention it. As it comes to the gift exchange, Senna is almost crying. She had lost so much family in the last months, she was simultaneously happy that Caelyn was still around, and distraught at loosing Gorion and some of her step siblings.

Senna blushes slightly, a small reminder of the young girl she still was, as she cannot produce a gift yet. Your gift takes until tomorrow I'm afraid. But I think you will like it. I am really not a crafts person, more akin to a hobbyist writer. But there was little time for either in the last weeks.

The red-head turns to the imp-raven. It pains my heart to bring this up, but can you look out for security tonight, Grepha? I really want to cut loose, but I cannot in full conscience "Party hard" as the kids say if we are to expect unwanted visitors, like the last time we were in a tavern. Plus I am not even sure if alcohol transfers into your system.