R1T17: Ozzy quickly reinvests his essence to prepare for combat causing Ago and Tsyra to lose the benefit of their loaned veils. The gauntlets on Ozzy’s hands flairs to life with miniature storms appearing in them and growing larger as essence fills them. A crown also appears atop Ozzy’s head formed of fire, ice, electricity, acid and sonic forces entwined with one another.

Preparations completed, Ozzy gathers the power of storms from the gauntlets and launches it forth at the visible undead, but not being any type of ranged combatant, he completely misses. He cries out, ”Hold them at the doorway. Don’t give them a chance to surround anyone.”

He then sends instructions to Ginny:
Spoiler: Ozzy >>> Ginny
Show
”Harry them if you can, but stay safe.”

Ginny responds ...
Spoiler: Ginny >>> Ozzy
Show
"That 'hold at doorway' is only good while Kwava doesn't care about his bird, but I will give it a go to protect my fellow avian! Let's see if I can't make that first one as slow as a normal zombie."
...as she flies in and pecks the thing in the belly while affecting the flow of time around the creature ... even as it turns to dust.
Spoiler: Ginny >>> Ozzy
Show
"I didn't hit it that hard! They don't have zombie-tough skin."
Outside, a pall of gloom surrounds Ozzy, as Ginny continues flying to the southern wall next to Ganmeed.

R1T15: Ago, what do you do?

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Tsyra: 22. Kinetic blade formed.
Kwava: 21.
Ganmeed: 20.
Red Void Zombie: 19. (22:22).
Sol: 18. Produce flame til R41T18.
Ozzy: 17.
* Ginny: x.
Ago: 15.
Lev: 14.