R1T22: Seeing the nearby corpses and hearing the strange sounds echoing from within the building, Tsyra immediately moves to stand in front of Sol, a length of shifting stone growing from her hand and taking the form of a narrow blade. "Goldhammer warned of a sickness that animated the bodies of those it infected. I suspect some of the Cyphermages may have succumbed to the same affliction." Drawing then upon her connection to elemental earth, grains of sand begin to seep from her pores, giving her skin a strange flowing texture.

R1T21: Kwava says, "I see....something." He moves while taking out his bow and getting between Ago and Ozzy. Looking due south he says, "I don't know what it is, but it isn't friendly," as he lets off a shot that hits it in the right hand where the brachial artery begins to diffuse into the smaller capillaries in the hand. It should have nicked its artery, but unable to bleed, the creature only takes 19.

He looks to his hawk and in Elven orders an attack.

R1T20: Ganmeed flies in with an attempt to attack, but when it gets to close it veers away and flies farther into the building with a terrified screech.

R1T19: Ago sees another one of these creatures come into his field of view, see Ganmeed and close on him. It swings a ruined fist to slap against feathers but not hurt Kwava's friend.

R1T18: Sol concentrates on his hand, bringing forth a mote of flame that sits in his palm and he moves into the building and immediately roll right out of the building and to the back. "Uh, there are four of those things in there! They're some kind of variant zombie, I think. They look fast, and they're tongues are share biological design with some animals that lance the skin and drain blood."

R1T17: Ozzy, what do you do? What do you have Ginny do?