Anika will spend some time accessing the recovered datastacks so that she could have all the relevant files in the same place before she passed them onto Echo. There was every chance that some of the data had been corrupted due to the way that they had recovered it and she'll do her best to clean everything up. She would just have to hope that Thule had known what he was doing.

Unfortunately there was a lot of data to work through. To the others, 'I believe that this is why the Administratum exists. Throw enough personnel at a research problem and they'll turn something up eventually. Of course we can't guarantee that the evidence we're looking for is even here.' Anika is well aware of how much of the datastacks she was obliged to leave behind. 'I believe I might take all this back to the Sting. Perhaps Hannabel's 'friend' can help us out.' Anika continues her habit of never saying Galimina's name where someone not in the loop might hear about it. 'Failing that I suppose I could see how many Tech Priests I can gather up.'

Before Anika returns to the Sting she will call ahead. 'Hannabel, I think we're turned something up. The Stalker decided that her Heretek associate was better off dead in case he talked to us, but this person liked to record the people he was meeting with. Perhaps our new friend would like to review some of the footage.'