There's a marked silence as quills suddenly stop scratching at Senna's outburst, and the two otherwise unspoken guards stop their work to look up. Schael remains passive, tenting her fingers as she leans forward on her desk. "They weren't voluntary miners any more than they were voluntary slaves. Refer to them however you care to, but they were slaves, and now they are not. The word is appropriate. If you wish to submit a complaint you can file one at our compound on the western side of the city in writing." The scratching resumes. "Your other questions aren't my department. They tell me what I need to know, and no more. Right now, they told me to float a job offer. If solving the Iron Crisis was my department I wouldn't be sat here." If she's unhappy about that arrangement she doesn't show it.

"While Scar would have been prepared to meet you had you arrived earlier, he is now otherwise occupied. I will send word to him and he will find you when he's ready. Until then, enjoy the city, spend your coin, and stay out of trouble." She nods towards another door, one that presumably leads into the city proper as an effective dismissal, though she stops short of having you marched out - there's a chance to ask a question (one that hopefully she can answer) if you so wished.

Grepha sees nothing she wouldn't expect to spot, with little in the way of anything suspicious.