Cheerful Sam | Grepha
Half-Dragon Warlock/Bard | Imp Warlock
AC: 12 HP: 55/55 | AC: 13(+3) HP: 23/23
PP: 10|13 PIv: 15|12 PIs: 11|13
--- | Mage Armor (Armor of Shadows)

Plucking one of the colorful leaves as they draw to the forest's edge, Sam looks it over. On his shoulder, Grepha eyes the leaf intensely and looks back at the canopy. "It is far too soon for autumn," she remarks.

"Does that mean something?" peering up at his shoulder, Sam flicks the leaf into the other piles underfoot.

"I don't know. But I don't like it."

Upon the stone bride, Grepha still seems on edge. She communicates telepathically with Sam, not wanting to spread panic with her suspicions just yet. When you are asking around, ask them what the date is. Month and year. Spreading her wings, she takes off to perch atop one of the tone portcullises and survey the long line in front of them.

Scratching his chin, Sam approaches some of the folks waiting ahead of them. He makes some idle conversation about the weather and what's been going on in the city and along the coast lately, explaining that he's been traveling abroad and just returned. "I'm still a little out of sorts," he laughs. "Do you know what the date is? ... Actually, what year is it? It's been a while since I looked at a calendar."

Spoiler: Rolls
Show
Grepha Perception (1d20+3)[14]
Sam Persuasion to gather information (1d20+9)[24]